Please take sometime to look at my other blogs as well

JINGJO Online : My Collections
My own port-folio of stuffs I made ^^ Some are Hilarious!

Disney & Nick : Movies
My information blog about Disney, Nick, and Walden films

Saturday, August 18, 2007

El Nin-Yo! : My Very First Winning Video

It was a coincidence when I am free on one lunch break at my school. I just got a new phone so I decided to take a semi-live music video by using pause instead of cut on the computer. I tell the camera girl to stop wherever I wanted. Last, I put my favorite new song El Nin-Yo of Tata Young in it.

First, I put it on Youtube for my foreigner friends but surprisingly it became too known. The website Pantip, Jabchai and Hunsa put my video on thier website. So, I almost got a harsh detention at my school.

But, while the topics being discuss, the TV show air it without me knowing that! I'm actually glad. Then next day, Sony Music announced that I have to call them back to meet Tata Young in person. She is my thai idol, almost the only thai singer i listened to.

Do you believe these stuffs happen in 3 days and had been forgotten on the 5th day. I can't explain how was the fourth day like I was so worried that I'd get kicked out the school [btw, I just got in for 1 year] but also, I'm happy to meeting Tata Young and many people recognised me. After my vid released, there were tons of El-Ninyo! followed by and now the parody MV is hit in thailand, because of me! [trying to be modest here!~]

Now, please enjoy the video secretly, I don't want it to be reminded again! [juz kidding]


Click to see the full size

My other videos
Credits
Zianne, Poy, Nacha : Cameragirls
Nacha, Koiz, Anonymous Guy : Guest Star
Tata Young : El Nin-Yo! from the album Temperature's Rising

No comments: